Saturday, June 24, 2006

May the "Peace" Be With You

I made another trip across the San Mateo Bridge today and simply couldn't resist the temptation to hang one of my new signs on this pedestrian overpass in Hayward again.


It was inspired by a t-shirt I saw someone wearing while walking to work a few weeks ago.
When I got to the top of the overpass I found the sign in the picture below laying on the ground in front of me, unharmed, just a little worn out.

I hung that one on the overpass about two months ago.

7 Comments:

At June 25, 2006 5:49 AM, Blogger PTCruiser said...

Thank you, Glenda.

 
At June 25, 2006 4:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Another excellent sign! Short...sweet...to the point!

 
At June 26, 2006 5:02 AM, Blogger pissed off patricia said...

I saw something this weekend and I thought of you. I saw a little blue sign on a post. It had the words, "War is not the Answer".
I have no idea where it came from but I liked it.

 
At June 26, 2006 6:51 AM, Blogger Mark Prime (tpm/Confession Zero) said...

Alexander Pushkin; Hoarfrost warriors,
What means my name to you? 'Twill die
As does the melancholy murmur
Of distant waves or, of a summer,
The forest's hushed nocturnal sigh.


Nice work, PT, my friend.

 
At June 26, 2006 7:16 PM, Blogger enigma4ever said...

[[[[[[ ]]]]]]]
That is CLAPPING....lots of it...

And love your signs.... keep at it...

 
At June 26, 2006 9:20 PM, Blogger Human said...

Hi P. Great signs. I'm glad you couldn't resist the temptation.
Have you heard about LT. Watada, the 1st officer who is refusing to deploy to Iraq?
Lt. Watada

Today is Stand with Lt. Watada Day.
How 'bout a sign on that?

Peace.

 
At June 27, 2006 4:51 AM, Blogger PTCruiser said...

Thanks for the link on Lt. Watada, Human.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home