Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Positive Feedback

I was hanging a freeway sign at one of my favorite spots on the way home from work this afternoon. As I was putting the last pieces of tape on the sign, a woman walked by and asked if I was hanging one of those "Impeach" signs. I informed her that this particular sign said "got bin laden?" but it came out of my mouth sounding like "got bin laden". She looked shocked and said, "They got him?", to which I replied "No", and explained that it was like the milk commercials. She laughed and said, "That's great. I love seeing the Impeach signs. Are you the guy putting them up?", to which I said, "Yes". As she left, she said, "Keep it up. I love seeing those signs. Got bin laden?, that's a good one." I thanked her and finished putting the last piece of tape on.






How could you not love sharing your opinion with this many people? Looks like it's time to make some more signs.

7 Comments:

At June 15, 2006 8:59 AM, Blogger Sothis said...

I've got another one for you: "Stop Assymetric Warfare--Close Gitmo". Great work!

 
At June 15, 2006 5:41 PM, Blogger Nutmeg said...

Carry on PT! I'm gonna have mine say the same thing for awhile. IMPEACH is still the word of the month however. Sent a link to your blog to my brother who writes for the San Diego Reader (the TGIF column) and who is looking for blogs to publish in that paer. He published some of mine and I actually got paid for 'm! Maybe you and Scarlet will too.

 
At June 15, 2006 9:31 PM, Blogger celticfire said...

the title of my next book is PT Cruiser: A Man of the People.

Great work as usual comrade! Always insprational, and uplifting to know there are activists like you doing what you do. It makes life under this would-be dictator a little more livable. Thank you.

 
At June 16, 2006 4:40 AM, Blogger PTCruiser said...

Thank you all for your supportive words. I've got a few new signs that I'm working on now. As soon as Ihave them up, I'll post them on here.

 
At June 16, 2006 8:05 PM, Blogger John Good said...

Great job, man! I'm proud to have your acquaintance!

 
At June 17, 2006 8:06 AM, Blogger mdhatter said...

pedestrian communication for the superhighway age.

inspiring.

 
At June 17, 2006 12:54 PM, Blogger Mark Prime (tpm/Confession Zero) said...

It takes a village... :>)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home