Friday, July 14, 2006

An Open Letter to Dr. Laura

While cruising through my favorite blogs this evening, I came across a post by John Good that had me nearly falling out of the chair from laughing. Enjoy.

Dear Dr. Laura:

Thank you for doing so much to educate people regarding God's Law. I have learned a great deal from your show, and try to share that knowledge with as many people as I can. For example, when someone tries to defend the homosexual lifestyle, I simply remind them that Leviticus 18:22 clearly states it to be an abomination. End of debate.

However, I do need some advice from you regarding some of the other specific laws and how to follow them.

1. When I burn a bull on the altar as a sacrifice, I know it creates a pleasing odor for the Lord (Lev.1:9). The problem is my neighbors. They claim the odor is not pleasing to them. Should I smite them?

2. I would like to sell my daughter into slavery, as sanctioned in Exodus 21:7. In this day and age, what do you think would be a fair price for her?

3. I know that I am allowed no contact with a woman while she is in her period of menstrual uncleanliness - Lev.15:19-24. The problem is, how do I tell? I have tried asking, but most women take offense.

4. Lev. 25:44 states that I may indeed possess slaves, both male and female, provided they are purchased from neighboring nations. A friend of mine claims that this applies to Mexicans, but not Canadians. Can you clarify? Why can't I own Canadians?

5. I have a neighbor who insists on working on the Sabbath. Exodus 35:2 clearly states he should be put to death. Am I morally obligated to kill him myself?

And that's just a sample. Click on the link below to read the whole thing. Hilarious. Great work, John.

Left In Aboite: Literal Leviticus

Here's another picture of Dr. Laura before she became obsessed with all of that Bible garbage and proper behavior mumbo-jumbo...

More evidence of sanctimonious bullshit here.

11 Comments:

At July 14, 2006 8:25 PM, Blogger celticfire said...

ABSOLUTELY funny!

 
At July 14, 2006 8:48 PM, Blogger Donnie McDaniel said...

LMAO, that is toooooo funnnny!!

 
At July 15, 2006 7:18 AM, Blogger Human said...

Hi PT. I just added you to my friendly list. Long overdue.

Peace.

 
At July 15, 2006 3:15 PM, Blogger Mark Prime (tpm/Confession Zero) said...

Katherine Harris naked souless carcas is not my idea of fun viewing! I need a shower...

Thanks a lot, PT! :>/

 
At July 15, 2006 3:17 PM, Blogger Mark Prime (tpm/Confession Zero) said...

How about- Katherine Harris' naked soulless carcass is not my idea of fun viewing!

Again. Damn thee fingers! Damn thee to the West Wing and back!

 
At July 15, 2006 4:12 PM, Blogger LadyCelticFire said...

EWWWWWWWWWWWWWW am thouroughly disturbed now PT THANKSSSSSSSSSSS EWWWWWWWW

 
At July 15, 2006 4:14 PM, Blogger LadyCelticFire said...

Damn yous, I CLICKED the link.... WHY DID I CLICK THE LINK??????????

And DAMN has she heard of a razor??? Jeebus thats what I call Bush LOL DAMN

 
At July 15, 2006 4:23 PM, Blogger PTCruiser said...

Ha! Glad you enjoyed it, LCF.

 
At July 15, 2006 8:54 PM, Blogger LadyCelticFire said...

HA wanna encourage absitnance in schools??? Show THESE pics LMAO HAHAHAHA

 
At July 16, 2006 5:44 PM, Blogger mdhatter said...

Darn, I guess i have to let JaquƩs free.

 
At July 19, 2006 9:00 PM, Blogger Butchie said...

Those look pretty good for being colorized. I'm surprised she could hold still for a minute in each one of those.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home