Sunday, February 25, 2007

I Might Vote Democrat

Obama ridicules Cheney's Iraq comments

By KELLEY SHANNON, Associated Press Writer

"Now if Tony Blair can understand that, then why can't George Bush and Dick Cheney understand that?" Obama asked thousands of supporters who gathered in the rain to hear him. "In fact, Dick Cheney said this is all part of the plan (and) it was a good thing that Tony Blair was withdrawing, even as the administration is preparing to put 20,000 more of our young men and women in."
"Now, keep in mind, this is the same guy that said we'd be greeted as liberators, the same guy that said that we're in the last throes. I'm sure he forecast sun today," Obama said to laughter from supporters holding campaign signs over their heads to keep dry. "When Dick Cheney says it's a good thing, you know that you've probably got some big problems."
Full story here.

This guy is the reason I might actually vote Democrat in '08. That, and the fact that he never voted for the war in Iraq.

Unlike some other candidates..














Anyone who is ready to vote for these two morons needs to seriously have their head examined. The fact that they voted for the war in Iraq when the evidence at that time indicated it was all a farce, shows a serious lack of both leadership and judgement. Is this really the type of person you want leading your country? God, I hope not.

I know that there are Democrats who read this blog and it is to you that I am appealing. Don't sell your country short. We're going to need strong leadership to bring this country back after 8 years of idiocy. Nominating Clinton or Edwards will be sending us backwards instead of forward. I know you're more intelligent than that.

Take the time to think about what these two voted for. And no, I don't give a rat's ass whether or not they apologized. Apologies at that level are like band-aids for a decapitation. The two of them failed our country just as sure as this administration has failed us. Don't vote for failure, vote for our future.

14 Comments:

At February 25, 2007 11:59 AM, Blogger Human said...

The more I hear Sen. Obama the more I am likely to vote for him. Ifin the Dems select him, that is.

Sen. Clinton will not be getting my vote, and I never miss a chance to disparage her.

Sen. Edwards? mmm, maybe.

I'm not a Democrat. People ask me why?

Because I'm a Liberal.

Peace.

 
At February 25, 2007 1:08 PM, Blogger Peacechick Mary said...

Same here. Hillary saddens me as I always looked forward to a woman president, but she would be worse than many Republicans. Edwards - no, I don't think so, but I would if he were the only choice against some war monger. Obama could not have voted for the war because he wasn't a senator then, but he was opposed to it and spoke out, so that's good. I like the guy and I like that he doesn't have the years of experience or the tight link to lobbyists.

 
At February 25, 2007 6:35 PM, Blogger John Good said...

Barring Gore entering the race against all odds, I will likely vote Obama as well. Not that my vote here in Indiana will carry much weight, but. . .

I like the new scheme. =)

 
At February 25, 2007 7:41 PM, Blogger Dada said...

I don't know, PT. I been watching that Fox video out on Osama Barock Obama Bin Lama and they showed him in a pair of bathing trunks; how skinny he is! Then we learned he went to an al qaeda terrorist school or something 3-5th grades; finally, he's a covert smoker.

This all adds up to some pretty serious shit.

 
At February 25, 2007 9:11 PM, Blogger Handsome B. Wonderful said...

Obama in '08!!!

 
At February 25, 2007 10:37 PM, Blogger PTCruiser said...

Good to see we're all basically on the same page on this.

Looks like I need to start getting my "Obama '08" freewayblogs up and going.

Dada,
At the time of writing this post I had no knowledge of the undercover smoking that was going on. This concerns me a great deal as well.

 
At February 26, 2007 4:10 AM, Blogger Psychomikeo said...

Fox videos are always fair & balanced. I have a feeling that the media AKA BIG biz will destroy Obama before long & it looks like Fox has already started!

 
At February 26, 2007 10:44 AM, Blogger pissed off patricia said...

I'm with john good, well not physically with him but with his way of thinking. If Gore doesn't run, as of now Obama will have my vote. If Gore runs and takes Obama as a veep, I would be one happy freakin' person.

 
At February 26, 2007 1:55 PM, Blogger azgoddess said...

if it looks too good to be true
it usually is

that is why i'm seriously thinking of giving my support for this guy...hill and edwards look far too good to be true...

 
At February 26, 2007 7:32 PM, Blogger John Good said...

POP - That ticket would ROCK!

 
At February 27, 2007 12:06 PM, Blogger Donnie McDaniel said...

I am not even close to deciding who I will support. But I can find nothing that gets me all warm and fuzzy with either Hill or Edwards. I agree that if Gore would step in, I would be happy too.

 
At March 01, 2007 2:02 AM, Blogger Graeme said...

At first i was with edwards, but now i am liking Obama more. and there is only like 20 more months to go!

 
At April 07, 2007 9:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You mean, you actually would not vote for someone because they were a closet smoker? And skinny? And defamed by a false accusation about some school they allegedly went to as a kid? Am I misunderstanding these previous comments?

 
At April 08, 2007 12:48 AM, Blogger PTCruiser said...

I might not vote for someone if I think their intention is to continue on the path of destruction this country has headed down of late.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home