Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Finally: Good News from Iraq

U.S. commander urges lower expectations in Iraq
By Claudia Parsons
Reuters-

The U.S. military reported three more combat deaths on Wednesday after the man tapped to take over command of U.S. forces in the Middle East said Americans may have to lower their expectations for Iraq.
Full story here.

I'm happy to see Bush finally hired a guy who thinks the way I do. I've always told people that if you keep your expectations low, you'll rarely be disappointed. This will aid in making the war in Iraq a lot more acceptable to folks in this country. Things are looking better already. Don't you feel good about it? I know I do.

Just keep in mind that we'll also have to lower our expectations that our soldiers will be coming home alive.



8 Comments:

At January 31, 2007 6:26 AM, Blogger Peacechick Mary said...

I don't know how low we could set our expectations and not be disappointed with this administration. I think we had better get used to feeling let down and screwed until we impeach and jail the Bushco gang.

 
At January 31, 2007 7:58 AM, Blogger Donnie McDaniel said...

Exactly how the hell am I supposed to lower my expectations any lower than they are? That's like telling me to expect Bush to be dumber during his speeches!! The only way he could get lower with that is to actually drool all over the godamned podium!!!!!! ITMFA!

 
At January 31, 2007 10:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

you kidding me?? lower our expectations?

what a joke...glad you're back!

 
At January 31, 2007 10:06 AM, Blogger Butchie said...

I'm sure that you will be happy to know that I have my very own chickenhawk, now.

 
At January 31, 2007 4:17 PM, Blogger PTCruiser said...

I'm jealous, Butchie.

 
At January 31, 2007 10:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

butchieboy's site is too funny

 
At February 01, 2007 1:44 PM, Blogger mdhatter said...

I really want to hear your take (as a sign placer) on the Mooninites Attack Boston debacle.

 
At February 04, 2007 12:04 AM, Blogger Snave said...

As things have happened re. Bush, I couldn't have any lower expectations of the guy. I have learned to expect nothing but more of the same old delusional bullshit and the sad lack of empathy. As far as Iraq goes, if we lower our expectations there, does that mean we can increase our expectations re. Iran? Arrrrgh.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home