Wednesday, November 22, 2006

More audience...more signs

Moderate gas prices boost holiday travel
By KRISTEN DE GROOT, Associated Press Writer

Long lines formed at airports well before daybreak Wednesday, and some drivers in the South saw winter hit the roads early as millions of Americans made the annual dash home for Thanksgiving. The AAA estimated that 38.3 million people would travel 50 miles or more for Thanksgiving — up a million from last year.

I think you all know what this means for me....


That's right, it's the holiday rush for us freewaybloggers. I need to make a ton of these things and get them put up over the weekend. It's a good thing I have four days to do it.

3 Comments:

At November 23, 2006 8:18 AM, Blogger Donnie McDaniel said...

OH PT!!! I know your are gonna have some fun now! I looked at the sign I put up the morn of election day coming back home today from work. IT'S STILL UP!

 
At November 23, 2006 8:57 AM, Blogger PTCruiser said...

Excellent work, Donnie. It feels good when you see your signs still posted over a long period of time.

 
At November 25, 2006 9:03 PM, Blogger fat_toad said...

after driving 300 miles for turkey, a roadside sign is a welcome sign to Civility

 

Post a Comment

<< Home