Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Happy Birthday, Tom

I know I'm a day late but I couldn't let my favorite guitarist's birthday pass without recognition.

Not only a great musician but a great human being as well, Tom Morello is the guitarist for the band, Audioslave. Before that, he played for the band, Rage Against the Machine. He is also the co-founder of the non-profit organization Axis of Justice.

Tom has always been politically active and has consistently kicked ass on the guitar. Best wishes to a great American.

I found a fairly good wikipedia biography on Tom here.

4 Comments:

At June 01, 2006 5:28 PM, Blogger John Good said...

Awesome. I love the guy's music!

 
At June 02, 2006 9:06 AM, Blogger LadyCelticFire said...

OMG Celtic has responded WOOT I beat him to the punch...

HAPPY B-DAY TOM!!! Keep rocking and keep up the good work... at least we have ONE active commrade in the "bidness"

 
At June 02, 2006 8:43 PM, Blogger Handsome B. Wonderful said...

Rock on Tom!!!

 
At June 02, 2006 8:54 PM, Blogger celticfire said...

Woot! A rock god, and a political superhero. What's not to celebrate? :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home