Friday, June 09, 2006

Bushism of the Week

"I like the idea of people running for office. There's a positive effect when you run for office. Maybe some will run for office and say, vote for me, I look forward to blowing up America. I don't know, I don't know if that will be their platform or not. But it's -- I don't think so. I think people who generally run for office say, vote for me, I'm looking forward to fixing your potholes, or making sure you got bread on the table."

—George W. Bush, on elections in the Middle East, Washington, D.C., March 16, 2005

Please click on the picture for a short video of the Idiot in Chief trying to open that door after a press conference in China. Thanks, Jeremy.

9 Comments:

At June 09, 2006 6:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

OK.........here goes...........I'm admitting...........that even I.............got a chuckle out of this one. LOL

 
At June 09, 2006 6:33 PM, Blogger PTCruiser said...

I knew I'd get a smile out of ya.

 
At June 09, 2006 9:11 PM, Blogger LadyCelticFire said...

Ok that was funny, a bit scary, but funny. Does make one wonder exactly what HE was thinking when HE ran???

 
At June 09, 2006 9:13 PM, Blogger celticfire said...

Wow....the things that gon on in his head amaze me.

Saddam could run for office! His rants were atleast coherent...

 
At June 09, 2006 9:23 PM, Blogger PTCruiser said...

I think he's on heavy medication. Nobody could be that stupid.

 
At June 09, 2006 10:04 PM, Blogger Jeremy said...

I love that photo...is that not photoshopped at all? I mean to ask, is that Bush's real and true facial expression as he tried to open a door that wouldn't open? If so, it's brilliant.

 
At June 09, 2006 10:41 PM, Blogger Mark Prime (tpm/Confession Zero) said...

That quote sounds nothing like a "Bushism" it sounds like a dictator planting the seed of takeover... Yikes...

 
At June 10, 2006 6:16 AM, Blogger PTCruiser said...

Yeah, that picture is priceless, Jeremy. I have to laugh every time I look at it. I don't believe it's been altered in any way. There's a full video of it here. It took place after a press conference Bush gave while in China. You can actually watch the facial contortion happen right before your eyes. In fact, I'm going to put a link to the video on the main post. Thanks for the idea, Jeremy.

Poetryman, you are justified in your fears. I hate it when the dictator of my nation starts talking about blowing up the country.

 
At July 21, 2006 5:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This site is one of the best I have ever seen, wish I had one like this.
»

 

Post a Comment

<< Home