Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Pardon the Interruption


My apologies to my faithful readers. I barely have time to get this post out.

You see, a friend of mine opened up a dance studio and I offered my services in the way of painting, electrical upgrades, installing flooring and, looking at the leaky sink drain I found in the restroom today, plumbing has just been added to the list.

I hope to soon be back, bringing you the same high-caliber, cutting-edge blogging you've come to expect here at PTCruiser. Thank you for your patience.

2 Comments:

At April 20, 2006 4:47 PM, Blogger Kathleen Callon said...

Very cool of you to help. Leaky sinks are the worst, but helping a friend is the best. Peace.

Kat

 
At April 22, 2006 9:28 PM, Blogger Rory Shock said...

you're a good man pt

 

Post a Comment

<< Home