Thursday, April 05, 2007

Love Letter from Melanie Morgan

Hey, everybody ! Look what I found in my e-mail this morning. It's a vaguely threatening letter from Melanie Morgan, local morning talk show host on Hate Talk 560 KSFO, and close personal friend of Ann Coulter. Yes, that Ann Coulter. Not that Melanie is a newcomer to threats, but still, I was surprised to find out she reads my blog. I feel somewhat flattered to think that I irritated her this much.

At any rate, here's the letter she sent me:


"Those of you in the anti-war movement have helped the pro-troop organization Move America Forward to go up on the television airwaves today with a new ad that takes on those who are undermining our heroic troops and their missions.

At YouTube the patriotic Move America Forward television ad that takes the anti-war crowd (including Cindy Sheehan and Martin Sheen) to task has become a hit - earning a 4.5 star rating out of 5 stars.

WATCH THE AD - CLICK HERE
(go ahead and click it, it's actually pretty funny - PT)

You've become so despicable in your actions that America is now turning against you. You are failing.

You promised 100,000 marchers for the "March on the Pentagon" but your march was a total bust with only a few thousand protestors turning out to show solidarity with the terrorists, and speaking out against the fight for freedom.

Leading anti-war senator, Barack Obama, announced this weekend that Congress will not insist on a timetable for withdrawal and surrender in Iraq after all. You've even turned off the more moderate members of your community who have helped me to be able to get this message sent out to you.

We will no longer tolerate the anti-war crowd subjecting America to more terrorist attacks as a result of the defeat-retreat-surrender policies you advocate.

You already have blood on your hands for emboldening the terrorists to kill our troops, we won't let you endanger innocent American citizens here at home.

When you burn American soldiers in effigy you show us which side in the war on terror you stand on, and it's obviously not with America and our military men and women.

We won't back down as you try to appease the forces of Islamic terrorism. We won't allow you to dishonor our troops as you try to reignite a Vietnamized-culture in America."

Sincerely Yours,
Melanie Morgan
Chairman, Move America Forward

So now I'm just waiting for love letters from Michelle Malkin and Ann Coulter.













And in response to your letter, Melanie, (and I know you're reading this because you just can't get enough PTCruiser) while I'm flattered by the attention you so obviously want to fawn on me, you need to know that I'm a married man and this relationship would just never work; not only because I'm married but also because, unlike your husband, I have fully functioning male genitalia.

18 Comments:

At April 05, 2007 12:43 PM, Blogger thephoenixnyc said...

Well done. It means you are making an impact. You also have the moral high ground on them, don't give it up.

 
At April 05, 2007 1:08 PM, Blogger Peacechick Mary said...

Interesting. I wonder how many people will confuse their ad with Pro-Choice and think Melanie is supporting free choice for women. Poor Mel, having to go through life without a brain.

 
At April 05, 2007 1:10 PM, Blogger michael the tubthumper said...

well done.

 
At April 05, 2007 1:45 PM, Blogger spocko said...

She likes you! She really likes you!

 
At April 05, 2007 11:13 PM, Blogger PTCruiser said...

Phoenix,
Welcome and thanks for the comment. Any moral high ground I may be on is shaky at best, though.

Mary,
I'm just wondering how many more troops she wants dead so that she can have her "victory".

Michael,
Thank you, sir.

Spocko,
It's not easy being this good looking and talented all at the same time. It takes a lot of work.

 
At April 05, 2007 11:54 PM, Blogger Freewayblogger said...

I got that letter too. couldn't help replying: said the reason we're losing Iraq (and afghan-i-fucking-stan fer cryin' out loud)was the same reason we lost Vietnam - the war supporters were pussies. Didn't want to fight. So we had to have a draft and rely on a bunch of goddam HIPPIES to do our damn fighting.

then I left a link to goarmy.com

Honestly, that is the reason we're losing these wars... the damn righties are too damn pussy to pick up a gun.

It was a fun letter to write.

 
At April 06, 2007 1:07 AM, Blogger Graeme said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 
At April 06, 2007 1:09 AM, Blogger Graeme said...

fuck her.

A 9/11 is happening in Iraq every month. Islamic extremists aren't as much of a threat to world peace as the US is. (or multi-national businesses for that matter)

 
At April 06, 2007 6:33 AM, Blogger Mariamariacuchita said...

YES! Tell them they must wait until hell freezes over. Cindy does speak for me.

 
At April 06, 2007 10:48 AM, Blogger Donnie McDaniel said...

Wow, you and Scarlet got that one? I see a link there. I have a deal for those jackasses! I would be willing to take my Marine ass to Iraq if I can make my personal choice for each member of my troop! Pack up you crazy bitches, lets go to Iraq then!

Front and center you wingnut fuckmooks, The Katrinacrat is gonna teach you a really bad lesson! I would so love to see Malkin and friends in full combat gear and trying to keep up with me. And don't you dare leave Dan Riehl behind, he will be the first one I make puke till he can't take any more!

 
At April 06, 2007 12:05 PM, Blogger PTCruiser said...

Freewayblogger said...
I got that letter too.

Shut up, hippy. Please don't ruin the fantasy by telling me this was a mass mailing.

Graeme,
Agreed. There is no greater threat to the world these days. We must be reading the same propaganda.

Maria,
Cindy speaks for many of us here in the United States. She does not, however, speak for pro-war cowards who are too chicken-shit to fight in the war themselves or send their own children in as cannon fodder.

Donnie,
Front and center you wingnut fuckmooks, The Katrinacrat is gonna teach you a really bad lesson! I would so love to see Malkin and friends in full combat gear and trying to keep up with me.

I would pay good money to watch a true Marine like you put these losers through their paces. I don't think their sorry asses would last five minutes.

 
At April 07, 2007 5:11 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hang on a sec.

I just went to their site, and the you tube video suggests that we nuke iraq.

That's either a hoax, or they are bat shit crazy.

 
At April 07, 2007 1:10 PM, Blogger Psychomikeo said...

"I have fully functioning male genitalia"

Do tell...

 
At April 08, 2007 9:52 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

As an American that has a family member over in the warzone: FUCK you Mel you war-hag. Yes Cindy does speak for me.

If you think your winning..why did you fuckwits lose the election in NOV?

Answer that one dumbass. Your skewed logic infuriates me..but keep drinking the BushCo KoolAId..so few are these days.

 
At April 09, 2007 2:10 AM, Blogger sumo said...

What a rude Bitch! Oh...and I object to that hippie comment about Viet Nam! What is it with people and Hippies?!!!

 
At April 09, 2007 8:27 AM, Blogger azgoddess said...

this was a great post!! thanks!!

 
At April 09, 2007 11:48 AM, Blogger Mark Prime (tpm/Confession Zero) said...

Freewayblogger said...
I got that letter too.


Shut up, hippy. Please don't ruin the fantasy by telling me this was a mass mailing.

Hoooooo Aggggghhhhh!

I would say I got that letter too, (Which I did. She's a whore so go figure) but I don't want you to call me a hippy-poet!

PT,
She said she likes you best of all. Does that help?

I tossed the letter immediately. I didn't want my wife to find it and accuse me of being a whoremonger.

Peace.

 
At April 09, 2007 10:44 PM, Blogger PTCruiser said...

That does help. Thanks, Poetryman.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home