Friday, May 05, 2006

Spocko's Brain Surgeon

Long before this little blog even started, there was Spocko's Brain, a blog that covered not only Bay Area issues but consumer advocacy, religion, and everything in between. It was after numerous readings of Spocko's Brain that PTCruiser was born. Inspired by an inspiring writer, I decided that the coolest thing I could do in my spare time was to try and make a difference by expressing how I felt through my writing. As you can see, for those of you who honor me with your presence on a regular basis, that feeling has expanded to expressing my feelings on every overpass that presents itself to me.

But enough of my going on and on. Without further ado, I present to you , the brilliance of Spocko's Brain: (It's ok, you can have a peek inside the brain too.)

Click here to explore Spocko's Brain.

9 Comments:

At May 06, 2006 12:16 AM, Blogger enigma4ever said...

Thanks...great blog...good to find another one...and love the photo...Elliot Ness gets spockified....wonderful...

 
At May 06, 2006 8:06 AM, Blogger Butchie said...

Yeah, I'm starting to get the picture that you are not the hardcore republican everyone makes you out to be.

 
At May 06, 2006 10:54 PM, Blogger PTCruiser said...

Thanks for checking it out, E4E.

Can't get anything by you, Butchie. Thanks for stopping in.

 
At May 06, 2006 11:29 PM, Blogger sumo said...

Noticed you on Freeway Blogger...of course I recognized you from some of our mutual blog friends. Way to go!

 
At May 07, 2006 8:31 AM, Blogger PTCruiser said...

Thanks, Sumo. Good to see you here.

 
At May 07, 2006 12:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cool link. Thanks.

 
At May 08, 2006 7:10 AM, Blogger Lily said...

Thanks, PT. I've been to Spock's from your blog. Thanks for reminding me to head back over. Sometimes I lose track of things.

Love the signage, PT. Love the signage.

 
At May 08, 2006 4:09 PM, Blogger PTCruiser said...

Kvatch and EB, many thanks to both of you.

 
At May 16, 2006 3:04 PM, Blogger spocko said...

Honored to have you as a fan PT.
It appears the student has surpassed the teacher in readers.
I think I did get a 22 reader the other day. Brian Sussman's sales manager at KSFO. I don't think he's a happy reader though...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home