Sunday, March 05, 2006

From Beyond the Stratosphere...

General: Iraq's Not on Verge of Civil War
By PAULINE JELINEK, Associated Press Writer

Iraq is not on the verge of civil war, the Pentagon's top general said Sunday, though he acknowledged that "anything can happen" in the beleaguered nation.

"I do not believe it has deep roots," Pace said of the insurgency. "I do not believe that they're on the verge of civil war."

Silly me. I was absolutely certain for all these years that the U.S. military was conducting drug screening on it's soldiers (including the top brass). At least they were when I was in the service.

Perhaps they've extended the "Don't Ask, Don't Tell" policy to include hallucinogenic drug use.

I just have one question for the General: "What color is the sky on your world?"

1 Comments:

At December 30, 2006 1:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home