Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Freewayblogging Gets Upgrade

I'd like to introduce my readers to my new weapon of mass information:

I bought this overhead projector on Craigslist for $20 last week. What a deal, because with this time-saving device, I can now pump out high-quality freeway signs that look like this:


Pretty sexy, huh? I love this font.

So with this simple addition to my arsenal, I can now produce signs faster than a Nike factory in Pakistan makes soccer balls with child labor.

Wanna see what they look like on the freeway? Sure you do. Come on, I'll give you the tour...




This really is the way to go in the way of signmaking. I was previously cutting out cardboard templates for stencils and spray-painting. This is much better. For anyone thinking about doing it, though, don't wait to get a projector, just get out there and start hanging signs. The rest will come later. The most important thing is to use your right to free speech like I have here.

More to come...

8 Comments:

At February 21, 2006 11:49 PM, Blogger Freewayblogger said...

Dude. Beautiful. I've got me a case of projecter envy. Font envy too. We should hook up soon: San Francisco will never be the same.

 
At February 21, 2006 11:59 PM, Blogger Butchie said...

Soooo...let me get this straight. You definitely DON'T like George Bush?

 
At February 22, 2006 1:37 PM, Blogger PTCruiser said...

I'm having way too much fun with my new hobby.

 
At February 22, 2006 8:58 PM, Blogger biscuit said...

so are you sending your pics into
freewayblogger.com
?
very cool.. keep up the great work!
biscuit

 
At February 24, 2006 8:54 AM, Blogger Freewayblogger said...

posted at http://freewayblogger.blogspot.com

 
At March 04, 2006 1:06 AM, Blogger enigma4ever said...

okay I am now having projector lust and font lust...very cool...( you know you really scored on the projector right?)

Excellent...

 
At March 04, 2006 7:33 AM, Blogger PTCruiser said...

Oh yeah, I know I scored on the projector. When I went to Office Depot the next day to buy transparencies, I saw the exact same model on the shelf for $260.00. Sweetest deal I ever made. And I didn't even have to barter. She was simply selling it for $20.00.

 
At March 14, 2006 9:53 AM, Blogger spocko said...

PT I actually met the freeway blogger inperson the other day.
He is very proud of you.
Spocko

 

Post a Comment

<< Home