Saturday, March 04, 2006

The Other Lap Dog

Bush Makes Surprise Afghanistan Visit
(CBS/AP)

President Bush made a brief, unannounced visit to Afghanistan on Wednesday and said he remains confident terrorist leader Osama bin Laden "will be brought to justice" five years after the hunt began.

" Listen up, Hammy. I need Osama's head on a platter before the end of my term or else you and the other monkey in Pakistan are going to become permanent decorations at my ranch in Crawford when I have your heads stuffed and mounted on my living room wall. Heh heh heh."

2 Comments:

At March 06, 2006 9:47 PM, Blogger enigma4ever said...

But you know the sad truth...
WHERE could he go and have any approval rating at this point ?....

 
At March 07, 2006 4:49 PM, Blogger PTCruiser said...

Well, he did express an interest in going to Mars a while back, as I recall.

Maybe we could talk Kim Jong-il into loaning us one of his rockets for a presidential trip to the red planet. We could even mount a horse saddle and steer horns on the front of it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home