Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Cats and Dogs

The rain has been pretty heavy here in the Bay Area lately, but I wasn't about to let it stop me from doing a little freewayblogging. Painting signs in between showers and prepping signs indoors when it just won't stop coming down, I've been able to at least put a few signs up here and there. Just throw on a raincoat, grab some duct tape and a bungee cord, and I'm good to go.


Pictured above is one of my favorite places to hang a sign, along Highway 280 in San Francisco, because of how long they stay up after hanging them there. This is my first of many two-panel signs. Nice and big and easy to read from the road, as you can see. Fortunately I haven't hung any signs upside-down, yet. But I'm sure one of these days, in the excitement of the moment, I'll do it. When I do, I'll be sure to get a picture of it for laughs.

Oh, and for the guy taking down the signs, please be environmentally responsible and recycle the cardboard. Those signs endured rain and cold weather so that thousands of Bay Area commuters could read them. At least give them the dignity of a proper burial in the recycle bin. Thank you.

2 Comments:

At March 16, 2006 9:03 AM, Blogger teh l4m3 said...

I'll keep a look out next time I come down... Nice work!

 
At March 16, 2006 4:11 PM, Blogger PTCruiser said...

Thanks, Teh. Hopefully I'll have more up by the time you get here. I'm finding better spots every time I drive down the freeway.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home