Sunday, September 03, 2006

Weekend Music Video

Sorry for posting the video late this weekend, but since it's a holiday weekend, and I've had my hands full with informing the masses on the San Francisco freeways, I hope you can find it in your hearts to forgive me.

Listening to one of the local radio stations, I noticed that they were going retro-80's all weekend so I figured I'd do the same. This song was one that Mrs. Cruiser and I loved to listen to when we were dating. She was happy to see I was posting it as my Weekend Music Video. So much so that we started dancing and singing along to it while we watched. The kids may never recover from it. Enjoy....

Dead or Alive - You Spin Me Round (Like a Record)

7 Comments:

At September 03, 2006 6:36 PM, Blogger Lew Scannon said...

You gotta wonder, are their careers dead or alive now?

 
At September 03, 2006 8:27 PM, Blogger PTCruiser said...

Welcome, Trollwatcher. I'm pretty sure "dead" is the answer to that one.

Hi, Glenda. Had a great day of hanging signs again. I'm about to post the pictures right now. Here's a picture of me dancing at the company christmas party last year when I had too much to drink.

 
At September 03, 2006 9:16 PM, Blogger enigma4ever said...

ah gee I have such a nice image of you and Mrs Cruiser dancing to this...what a nice thing..now see that is what is great about eighties music...it still inspires folks to dance...sigh....nice... very nice.

Thanks PT....

 
At September 03, 2006 9:18 PM, Blogger enigma4ever said...

oh and about the kids...ah they will recover ( they just won't dance like you ;-)

...and again Thanks for keeping those Highwayers informed and educated....

 
At September 03, 2006 9:31 PM, Blogger PTCruiser said...

Thank you, Enigma. It was an incredible weekend. Unfortunately blogger is acting up so I won't be able to get the rest of the freewayblog pictures loaded up til tomorrow morning. Tune in again, folks.

 
At September 04, 2006 12:17 AM, Blogger sumo said...

Blogger is really being a Biotch in Sumoland. I guess POP can't even get on line at this time. So...do you remember The Lords Of The New Church? Some interesting videos there I'nm sure. This made me think of them.

 
At September 04, 2006 4:32 AM, Blogger PTCruiser said...

hi, Sumo. No, Lords of the New Church escapes my memory. I'll do a search on them and check 'em out. Thanks.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home