Sunday, September 03, 2006

Impeach Weekend - Day Three


Do a little dance...


Make a little love...


Get down tonight...


Get down tonight...

I took a break from freewayblogging on Saturday and spent the day with my family at the beach. We all had a great time. My brother and I barbecued and our kids had a grand time playing in the sand and surf while their grandparents watched. No matter how foggy it was, we all felt pretty sunny inside.

Sunday morning I was bounding out the back door and right back at it again. I couldn't get the projector fired up fast enough to crank out more signs. I was surprised at how much more efficiently I'm able to produce them now. Before I knew it, I had more than twenty signs ready to be loaded into the car. And off I went...

Daly City

...and then there were several more photos I was going to add but for some reason Blogger is acting up right now and won't let me post them. At any rate, the Freewayblogger did a wonderful tribute piece about me on his site. Click here to check out the rest of my adventures on Sunday. Thanks, Scarlet.

12 Comments:

At September 04, 2006 5:05 AM, Blogger Peacechick Mary said...

You are definitely a man on a mission. This is great to see and I don't know if you know it, but you cheer us up tremendously with your work.

 
At September 04, 2006 7:33 PM, Blogger Lew Scannon said...

If I only had a yard. Or a bigger apartment. (That's why Kommandos work so much better for me)Keep it up!

 
At September 04, 2006 7:33 PM, Blogger peter said...

Dear PT,
Great work. Can you share a copy of that font with me?
peace, Peter

 
At September 04, 2006 7:57 PM, Blogger PTCruiser said...

Mary, thank you so much. It's always good to hear how much support we have in this effort. Did I say effort? That's a bit extreme. How about pastime? There, that's better.

Lew, it doesn't actually take much space. I just spread the signs all over the yard for a more dramatic picture. Because anyone who knows me, knows I'm all about the drama. The Freewayblogger makes his signs in hotel rooms when he's on the road. Not much space there.

Peter, what a weekend, huh? We sure got the word out, man. My bazooka font is on its way to you. Use it for good, not evil.

 
At September 05, 2006 7:47 AM, Blogger pissed off patricia said...

You know I just love what you're doing! Stay fired up! What you're doing sure as hell does matter.

 
At September 05, 2006 9:08 AM, Blogger PTCruiser said...

Thanks, PoP. As long as you keep putting out great articles for me to read I will stay fired up.

 
At September 05, 2006 1:45 PM, Blogger Donnie McDaniel said...

Outstanding job as usual PT!

If I can hide from the office on my days off, I will try to get some bayou blogging done. They got me the last time, but not this time.

 
At September 05, 2006 2:25 PM, Blogger azgoddess said...

that picture that you have - i just finally found out who it was...watched a documentary last weekend...

how about you post a little about him??

thanks again for the great work you and freewayblogger are doing...amazing!

 
At September 05, 2006 5:19 PM, Blogger PTCruiser said...

Great, Donnie! Make sure you take pictures of your work.

AZ, I've been thinking about doing a piece on him. Maybe all I needed was a nudge from someone. Thank you.

 
At September 06, 2006 2:24 AM, Blogger sumo said...

You certainly are prolific at it. It must have been quite the honor for the Freeway Blogger to tip his hat to you. Although I know you've be going there for some time.

Just wondering...are you still having trouble getting to Sumoland? Now people are telling me that the blog is at the bottom of the blogroll. It's making me very despondent. It looks just fine on my end...my son says it's other peoples browsers. I'm about ready to chuck Blogger across the freeway!

 
At September 06, 2006 9:58 AM, Blogger Mark Prime (tpm/Confession Zero) said...

Most excellent! Keep "volleying peace" from the roadside my friend!

 
At September 06, 2006 4:34 PM, Blogger PTCruiser said...

Sumo and Poetryman,
Thank you very much. And Sumo, I think the problem with connecting to your site has resolved itself.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home