Sunday, February 05, 2006

Mea Culpa

My apologies to all of you PTCruiser fans out there. I know my posts have been few and far between(and lacking in the great content you have come to expect). The reason for it is that I have been working on securing a new career field and I believe I have found that in MUNI, which is the public transportation authority for greater San Francisco. I have recently been accepted as an Electric Transit System Mechanic for MUNI, which means that I will be initially working on the electric-powered buses for the city. I hope to someday be working on the cable cars which reach halfway to the stars. I'm very excited about this job opportunity and I want to assure my fans that you can expect the same high caliber journalism and shenanigans you've come to expect from PTCruiser. The only thing that changes on this website is my underwear, and that's only because my wife insists on it.

3 Comments:

At February 05, 2006 9:43 PM, Blogger Yoda said...

Congrats on the new job!

 
At February 05, 2006 10:02 PM, Blogger teh l4m3 said...

Congratulations. Hope they don't make you clean the 9 San Bruno or the 22 Fillmore and tell you it's an initiation...

 
At February 05, 2006 10:46 PM, Blogger PTCruiser said...

I'm holding out for the puke buckets.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home