Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Whoa! Whoa! Hold up a minute...

Bush Opposes Palestinian Gov't With Hamas
- Associated Press

"The Hamas party has made it clear that they do not support the right of Israel," Bush said after meeting with his Cabinet. "And I have made it clear that so long as that's their policy, that we will not support a Palestinian government made up of Hamas."

Correct me if I'm wrong but, this is the same tyrannical monarch who was recently encouraging democracy in the Middle East, isn't it? And the Palestinian people did choose this government in a democratic election, did they not?

I find it necessary to point out that I am highly displeased with the infantile behavior of our current king. I want a new one. Maybe one who can, at the very least, pronounce the word nuclear. That's not asking too much, is it?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home