Monday, October 02, 2006

Need a Little Help

Please take a moment to go and vote for this video so that it can be broadcast on European TV and they'll then realize that we're not all mindless imbeciles in this country.




You'll have to become a member of the site, "Current TV", but it only takes a few seconds and it's relatively painless. Plus, it's for a good cause. Let's show the Europeans what we Americans really stand for.

To quote The Freewayblogger, "Remember, we're probably going to need their help to rebuild this country once the Republicans are finished with it."

Thanks.

8 Comments:

At October 02, 2006 6:26 PM, Blogger Peacechick Mary said...

I think I did it. I hope.

 
At October 03, 2006 11:25 AM, Blogger peter said...

right on! peace, peter

 
At October 03, 2006 1:09 PM, Blogger azgoddess said...

such a worthwhile cause...done!

 
At October 03, 2006 10:31 PM, Blogger sumo said...

I think I green-lighted it okay. Just wondering if you are still having trouble getting on Sumoland?

 
At October 04, 2006 5:33 AM, Blogger PTCruiser said...

Thanks to all of my readers who took the time to do this. I knew I could count on you. I'll keep you updated as to how it's going.

Sumo,
Yes, still having trouble with it.

 
At October 04, 2006 6:17 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you, PT. Loved the video.

 
At October 05, 2006 4:23 AM, Blogger mdhatter said...

I was looking for an excuse to sign up with current.

thanks for a good one.

 
At October 06, 2006 5:47 AM, Blogger Dada said...

No sweat -- got my vote!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home